We offer a parish "NFP
Weekend" for building a culture of
life. It combines preaching, teaching and witnessing. The steps are
- The pastor selects a weekend for preaching God's plan for
life at all Masses.
- Fr. Matthew Habiger will preach the homily on God's plan
for spousal love at each Mass.
- At the end of Mass, Brian Murphy will provide a short
ten-minute presentation, in English or Spanish, on the values of chastity
and Natural Family Planning (NFP), including:
- The Christian call to
generosity in procreation.
- How contraception leads to marital breakdown, divorce and a host of
social ills, including abortion.
- How NFP builds communication and chastity in a marital relationship.
- Copies of the following will be provided:
- Humanae Vitae (English and Spanish)
- Contraception why Not? - a CD by Janet Smith (English
- Why Plan Naturally - a CD by Fr. Matthew Habiger
- A list of NFP teachers in the area
To have an NFP Weekend in your parish, contact
Murphy, Chairman of God's Plan for Life or visit